Saturday, July 30, 2011

Origami Power



Thanks to Kiichi for writing this for our blog. It sounds like he’s having a good time in Ireland.

We talk with Spanish, Italian and Irish people but it’s very tiring. We meet many students in the park. I try to be friendly to them. I want to be funny. Origami is a great way to make friends. Spanish people love it when we make them things out of origami. It’s stronger than a tank!

My teacher’s name is Osan. He looks about 40. If he goes to Japan he’ll be called “Ossan”.

I’m afraid I can’t make jokes in English. I think if I could I would become friends with many students.

Well done, Kiichi!

1 comment:

  1. KAMEPONJuly 30, 2011 at 6:18 AM

    貴一へ

    写真見ました!!
    お隣りの男子・・・・・すごく体を鍛えているように見えますね(笑)
    楽しい時間を過ごしているようで日本にいる私達も思わず笑ってしまいましたよ~~~。。。。。
    帰ってからのお土産話を待ってます!!

    ReplyDelete